The Game gives you an opportunity to learn about the sharemarket and how it works. You can buy and sell shares in 200 nominated companies listed on ASX using live prices and will be charged brokerage on each trade, simulating real sharemarket conditions.
So if you are thinking about trading but not quite ready to step in yet, the Sharemarket Game is a great way to test your strategies. Plus entry is free and there are some great prizes.
Play the Game to:
- Gain knowledge of the sharemarket
- Experience how to buy and sell shares
- Test your investment strategies
- Create a league and beat your mates
- And maybe win some great prizes
A League of Your Own
Leagues are a really popular feature of the Game as you can play alongside friends, family or work colleagues. It’s a great way to share your successes, learnings and have a bit of friendly competition – and maybe even take out the win!
How the Game works
- Runs for 15 weeks and Game 1 is open from 23 February to 7 June
- Buy and sell shares in any of the 200 nominated ASX Listed companies
- Place orders to buy or sell shares any time, however are only processed when the market is open.
- When processed orders will match what is in the live market – available Monitor your shares via your portfolio dashboard
- Monitor your shares via your portfolio dashboard
- Create a stop loss to protect your portfolio value
Any questions or feedback - you can ask us at email@example.com.
Game 1 - 2017
Play: 23 Feb - 7 June
Game 2 - 2017
Register: 13 July
Play: 3 Aug - 15 Nov
Win Cash Prizes
Minor League (10 and under)
Group Winner $ 1,000
Major League (11 or more)
Group Winner $3,000