Registration is now open
To sign up, register or log into MyASX, select the ASX Sharemarket Game and complete the Game registration form. For additional help please read 'How to register'.
Create a league and get your friends on board - A great way to learn and stay motivated is to get others involved. You can do this easily in the Game via the leagues feature. All you need to do is register for the Game, create a league and send out an invite.
What's the Game about?
The Game gives you the chance to buy and sell shares in 200 companies listed on the ASX. It simulates real sharemarket conditions, uses live prices and brokerage is charged on each trade. Best of all, the Game gives you the chance to trade without putting your own money on the line.
If you are thinking about trading but not quite ready to step in yet, the Sharemarket Game is a great way to:
- Develop your knowledge of the sharemarket
- Experience what it is like to buy and sell shares
- Test your investment strategies
- Learn alongside your friends
- And maybe win some great prizes
Play the Game and have fun, whether you are a seasoned investor or an absolute beginner. Entry is free and there are some great prizes.
How the Game works
- The Game runs for 15 weeks
- You can buy and sell shares in any of the nominated ASX Listed companies
- You can place orders to buy or sell shares any time. ASX TradeMatch® is open (10 am to 4 pm)
- Orders will be processed as they match with what is in the live market - available prices and quantities of shares from the real sharemarket will be taken from TradeMatch only
- You can monitor your shares via your Game portfolio
- You can create a stop loss to protect your shares
Any questions or feedback - you can ask us at email@example.com.
Game 2, 2015
Game play: 6 Aug - 18 Nov
Game 1 2016
Registration: Opens 4 Feb
Game play: 25 Feb - 8 June